You never know who will become your next client. It’s astonishing how frequently a conversation may move to homeownership. When someone asks what a broker does, they must be able to give a brief explanation. Stacey Dowling of Synergy One Lending can give you some information about mortgages.
Successful brokers have a polished elevator pitch that is both simple and non-competitive. Having a well-crafted elevator pitch for your mortgage company is a wonderful asset since it provides customers with a taste of the services you provide and the people you serve. Here are the 8 types of mortgage elevator pitches that are effective for capturing the client’s attention and interest:
Elevator Pitch (Generic)
- This is a common pitch format that can be used in practically any circumstance.
Pitch for Sales
- It tries to persuade the homebuyers to buy what they’re selling.
- This could lead to another meeting, information about your product or service, or a one-on-one pitch about yourself.
Pitch in a single word
- A single word that accurately characterizes your product or service.
- Your potential homebuyers will instantly recognize you once they associate the word with your brand.
- A question pitch may be appropriate if the homebuyers already understand the major premise of your presentation.
- This one should only be used if you’re confident that your homebuyer appreciates the worth of your goods to some extent or totally.
- Rhymes are simple to comprehend and remember.
- Consider that a simple couplet can mean the difference between a done deal and a steal at a competitive price.
Pitch for the Subject Line
- Salespeople are experts at developing captivating email subject lines.
- Every subject line you create is a pitch for the recipient or homebuyer to read the email.
Pitch on Twitter
- Making a Twitter pitch encourages you to think critically and creatively about the key features of your product.
Pitch by Pixar
- Pixar is a master at not just creating spectacular visuals, but also stories that appeal to both children and adults.
- It’s simple for sellers to put their prospects in the spotlight, and homebuyers should always be the protagonist of a sales story.
These pitches are only effective if the way you deliver them piques the client’s attention. It’s easy for sellers to focus on their prospects, but buyers should always be the main character in a sales story. In addition to highlighting a fantastic product or service, your pitch should include emotional resonance, a positive attitude, and practice. In your networking and marketing arsenal, a concise, well-timed elevator speech can become a strong mortgage marketing weapon. Everyone will sense your honesty if you demonstrate your pitches with enthusiasm.
If you’ve ever told someone you’re a broker and received a blank expression or a courteous grin in response, you’ll understand precisely what we’re talking about. Usually, the conversation is ended, and the chance has passed. However, these 8 mortgage elevator pitches are guaranteed to get you a potential homebuyer’s attention. The goal of Stacey Dowling of Synergy One Lending premier pro is to build a trusting and supportive environment for all of her clients. Schedule an appointment with her at (720) 637-1956.