JDog is a nationally recognized brand offering franchise opportunities through JDog Junk Removal & Hauling and JDog Carpet Cleaning. We specialize in the home and commercial service industry, providing junk removal and hauling as well as floor, upholstery, and carpet cleaning. We are known for our Military work ethic and employment of Veterans. Here’s what we do:
- Provide franchise opportunities exclusively for Veterans to help them explore business ownership and transition from their time in service
- Encourage franchisees to employ other veterans with the goal of reducing the Veteran unemployment rate to below 1%
- Remove junk and unwanted items from homes and business—everything from old mattresses to scrap metal (the only thing we don’t take is hazardous waste.)
- Recycle and donate up to 60% to 80% of the junk we haul to keep as much out of the landfill as possible
- Clean carpet, upholstery, tile, and hardwood flooring
- Show up on time, in uniform, and respect our customer’s home or business
- Handle every job and communication with Respect, Integrity, and Trust
We live and work by the Military phrase: slow is smooth and smooth is fast. We take our time and do everything the right way in order to be as sustainable as we can. We recycle, reuse, and repurpose items whenever possible. Many of our JDog locations partner with 5013c charities to donate items to give them new life. Others have resale businesses that donate proceeds to Veteran-focused charities. This effort cuts down on our environmental footprint by limiting the amount of trash we put in the landfill. Some of the items our JDogs aim to recycle, reuse, and repurpose may include:
- Household goods
- And more!
Do you know where your junk goes? Many other junk removal companies bring every trailer directly to the landfill because it’s the easiest and quickest option. When shopping around for the right company, but sure to ask about their environmental efforts so you can feel confident in where your unwanted items are going.