- Long-term financial security doesn’t happen by chance. Many things in life can have an impact – positive or negative – on your financial well-being. I’m here to help you take control of your future. Together we’ll identify your most important goals and dreams, and build and implement a financial plan to help you achieve them. And because life is unpredictable, we’ll monitor your progress on a regular basis to ensure your plan evolves as your needs and the situation around you changes.
- You’ve earned your success and continue to excel in your personal and professional lives. Maintaining wealth becomes an issue as time constraints in daily life make it difficult to identify and develop strategies that align with your financial goals. I will partner with you to help you sustain and grow long-term wealth consistent with your goals and aspirations, taking into account other financial needs and your comfort with market risks.
Retirement Income Planning
- Becoming a retiree doesn’t mean retirement planning ends. Spending your retirement assets can actually be more complex than building them. The investment and savings strategies you used to accumulate wealth may need to be adjusted as you prepare for and enter retirement. Together we can develop a plan to help you achieve financial security in retirement – through our unique strategy designed to preserve and continue to manage your wealth, protect against the risks that can affect your retirement years, and provide you with predictable and steady income for life.
Qualified Plan Fiduciary Education
- As a retirement plan sponsor you face a sometimes bewildering array of regulations and responsibilities. It is important to find a source of trustworthy information to help you to manage your responsibilities and mitigate the associated risks. Let me help you to understand your options to develop an approach that works for you and your plan.
Business Succession Planning
- What will happen to your business when you retire, or if you become permanently disabled or die? What’s the value of your business, and how much is each owner’s share worth? As a business owner, you know how many years you have invested in your business. Wanting it to continue is natural. Because I specialize in business succession planning, I can help you answer these and other questions. Together we can develop a plan to help ensure a smooth transfer of your business.
Special Needs Planning
- Planning for a dependent with special needs can be complicated. It is recommended that you work with a team of experts – including an attorney, a financial professional and a social service professional. As a key member to the special needs team, I provide solutions for families with special needs.
- Perhaps one of the greatest financial challenges you will face in your lifetime is preparing adequately for your retirement. I will help you create a plan that will assess your current financial situation, determine the retirement lifestyle for your future, review the many options available, and put solutions in place to help ensure you achieve the retirement of your dreams.
Disability Income Planning
- Disability income insurance protects one of your most valuable assets – your ability to earn an income. A disability could suspend or terminate your income for an extended period of time. It may force you to close your business. With my expertise in disability income planning, I am able to recommend disability income insurance products from Northwestern Mutual.
Life Insurance Planning
- Many people realize that they need life insurance. And, many people have opinions about what type of life insurance they prefer. I regularly help people determine how much life insurance they need and what types or combination of types of coverage are best suited to help them further their own objectives. A well constructed life insurance policy can be a valuable part of your overall financial security plan. I will help you look at this in the context of your overall financial security plan and help you determine what makes the most sense for your particular situation.
Employee and Executive Benefits Planning
- Employee benefits are an important part of the growth of your business. Benefits such as health insurance, pension plans, group life and disability income plans make up the compensation package that helps ensure continued employee satisfaction and well-being within your company. Designing an employee benefit approach can be a complicated, technical and time-consuming matter. Working with a specialist who offers access to comprehensive employee benefit services through local and independently owned companies, provides a number of advantages, including experienced professionals with access to top providers and a wealth of benefit choices tailored to meet your business’ ever changing needs.
Private Client Services
- Over a lifetime of hard work you have built up a successful business, career, or professional practice. Along the way you’ve acquired valuable assets that may include publicly-traded stocks and bonds, mutual funds, collectibles, real estate, and perhaps a business interest or securities issued from an employer or former employer. Investment management can be a challenge. I have access to dedicated account administrators and investment teams to help identify your goals and investment objectives. Working with us, you can be certain that the investment management strategy we recommend for you is custom-built for your unique situation, using a wide range of investment strategies.