How Artificial Grass Can Help Lessen Your Carbon Footprint
- Low Maintenance: Artificial grass requires less maintenance and uses fewer resources than traditional turfgrass, thus making it more sustainable. With the reduction in water needed to irrigate, artificial grass can save up to 70 percent of water consumption compared to natural turfgrass, helping you conserve one of Earth’s most precious resources.
- Energy Conservation: Since artificial grass does not require mowing or frequent watering, it reduces your energy consumption. This also means that it eliminates much of the carbon dioxide emissions associated with the use of lawnmowers and other small gasoline-powered garden equipment.
- Minimizing Pesticides: A major contributing factor to air pollution is the increasing use of fertilizers and pesticides for lawns and gardens. Artificial turf eliminates this need for fertilizer because it is already pre-fertilized and pest-proofed. Thus reducing your carbon footprint as well as your family’s exposure to harmful chemicals in the environment.
- Longer Lifespan: Artificial grass can last significantly longer than natural grass if maintained properly, meaning there will be a lower demand on new turf production – helping reduce waste while conserving the earth’s resources in manufacturing processes.
- Non Toxic: Unlike natural grass which requires experience and knowledge in order to come up with an appropriate watering schedule, maintenance procedure, soil chemicals understanding etc., care for synthetic turf is pretty straightforward – no toxic pesticides or fertilizers needed!
- Recyclable Materials Utilization: Artificial turf products are made from either recycled rubber or recyclable polyethylene which means that when you buy them you are actually using recycled materials which will reduce environmental impact significantly! This means that instead of producing large amounts of greenhouse gasses (GHG), you’re creating something beneficial to both nature but also our pockets!
- Natural Air Quality Regulation: Synthetic lawn products are designed with cooling technology—which siphons away heat rather than trapping it like traditional lawns do—to help keep air cooler longer even during hours when temperatures peak the most. As a result, this helps combat air pollution levels which leads to improved air quality for areas surrounding your home or property—helping us live healthier lives!
Get your Water efficient Artificial turf and see the Financial savings it will provide
When it comes to making eco-friendly choices at home, there are plenty of green options available. One great way to reduce your environmental footprint is to replace your lawn with artificial grass. Artificial grass will never require mowing, watering, or fertilizer applications to keep it looking beautiful.
Plus, installing artificial grass can help lessen your impact on the environment and energy consumption for watering natural plants. Therefore, you’ll save money in the long run too! So don’t miss out on this great opportunity to go green and call Joshua Apodaca from Artificial Grass Masters today!