Denver is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country, which comes as no surprise to residents. There’s a vibrant neighborhood around every corner, and there are plenty of great places to live and visit. In terms of violent crime, property crime, and transportation fatalities, Denver is one of three cities in Colorado that ranks low. To assist homebuyers, Stacey Dowling carefully customizes each home financing situation.
Living in Denver has many advantages, including great restaurants, a unique climate, and breathtaking mountain views. However, in today’s real estate market, if you’re looking to buy a home in Denver, you may face some difficulties. The following are some of the reasons why you might want to buy a condo or a neighborhood in downtown Denver:
Maintenance is reduced.
- One of the most appealing aspects of condo living is that it requires significantly less maintenance than a typical single-family home.
- Condos are appreciating at a faster rate because there is a growing demand to be closer to popular attractions, employment, and public transportation.
- Purchasing a condominium is an affordable way to invest in your future.
- Many condo communities provide excellent amenities that can improve people’s lives while also increasing the value of their homes. Fitness centers, pools, security, parking, and community spaces are common examples of these amenities.
- The most significant advantage of owning a condo is ownership.
- Making the decision to buy a house is really about deciding to start investing in your future and generating wealth.
On the other hand, these are the benefits of living in the suburbs
Rates of Criminal Activity
- One of the cities with the lowest rates of property crime.
- The crime rate is low, and the schools receive an average to high rating.
Nightlife and events
- Homeowners have access to shopping, dining, and nightlife.
- Parks, trails, canoeing, and white-water rafting are available.
- In Denver, there are numerous suburbs, each with its own distinct vibe and experience.
- The average commute time from Denver is under thirty minutes.
Increased population density and a lack of adequate outdoor living areas are often associated with the urban lifestyle. Living in a city often means
having limited access to open spaces, parks, and exercise and recreation opportunities. Housing outside of urban areas is typically sought for a variety of reasons, including a better quality of life, more space, and fewer crowds.
Investing in a condo, on the other hand, can provide a number of advantages, including more flexibility in living, lower insurance costs, and lower costs. Most condos have communal areas, such as a pool, rooftop terraces, or a fitness center, that you can use without having to worry about upkeep.
Do you want to know if buying a condo or a suburb is the right decision for you? Synergy One Lending has the right people and technology in place. We offer a consistent client experience centered on your mortgage requirements. You can contact and schedule an appointment with Stacey Dowling of Synergy One Lending at (720) 637-1956.