Solar is one of the alternative energy sources that has grown in popularity in recent years. Solar panels are being installed in an increasing number of companies and houses, with many of them driven by a desire to use green energy and protect the environment. The benefits of switching to solar energy extend far beyond environmental concerns.
Why It is a Good Idea to Install Solar Panels in Gilbert This Year?
Gilbert, Arizona is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States for solar panel installations, which comes as no surprise. But many homeowners believe this is a publicity trick, so it’s important to understand the reasons why getting solar in Gilbert, Arizona this year is a good idea. August Heiss of ADH Solar can provide you with the most cost-effective, long-term energy-saving options.
The cost of solar panels is determined by some criteria, the first of which is the number of kilowatts you want your solar panels to generate for commercial or domestic use. Government subsidies, system size, property attributes, and installation costs are all aspects to consider.
- In Gilbert, how much do solar panels cost?: Solar panels cost an average of $15,000 in Gilbert, Arizona. According to one source, solar panel installation costs in Gilbert ranged from $12,750 to $17,250 in 2019-2020. Before deducting Federal and Arizona solar tax credits and incentives, this is the anticipated cost of installing solar panels.
- Solar Panels Cost Per Kilowatt: For a 6kW solar system, solar panels in Gilbert cost around $3.00 per watt on average.
- How much do solar panels save?: Over the next 20 years, solar panels can save the average Gilbert homeowner over $39,364 in electricity costs!
- Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC): This is a federal program that provides you a 30% tax credit on the total cost of installing solar panels.
- Arizona Solar Power Tax Credits: Only Arizona residents are eligible for this program, which saves you an additional 25% off your entire project up to $1,000.
Gilbert is a Great Place to Go Solar.
This is because Arizona is one of the top states in the country for getting the most out of high-quality solar panels for businesses or homes. First and foremost, keep in mind that solar power system prices have dropped by more than 20% in the area. (In the case of battery banks, it’s over 70%).
At last, Arizona has the lowest cost per watt in the US, at about $2.34 per watt. The state will benefit greatly from the savings on energy costs over the next 25 years.
The roof is the most popular place for solar PV panel installation. Most roofs fulfill the appropriate installation specifications, ensuring that panels receive the maximum amount of sunlight.
These are the reasons why getting solar panels in Gilbert this year makes sense. Get your solar panels now!
Rely on the Professionals
Here at ADH Solar founded by August Heiss, we offer several products and services to help you reduce the amount of money you pay on your residential monthly bill in Gilbert, Arizona. Contact now for a free quote at (623) 244-4040.