Artificial Grass Masters is an artificial grass and turf company that is located in Peoria, Arizona. Artificial turf is the main product and service that is provided by the company but there are a variety of other landscaping services that you can find at the company including:
- Sun screens
- Irrigations systems
- Gravel and rock projects
- Curbing installation
- Planting of plants and shrubs
- Artificial hedges
- Do it yourself kits
One reason that many people think that they cannot go with artificial turf or artificial grass is because they have dogs. Many homeowners want to have that great looking grass but are worried about what will happen to the artificial grass if their dogs are going to ruin it by going to the bathroom on it. Believe it or not, there is artificial turf for dogs. The synthetic turf that you can get at Artificial Grass Master is specifically designed to be perfect for pet play. The pet friendly artificial grass is going to provide an agility area for your dogs that are in of any shape and size. Even more, the artificial turf for dogs is going to be combined with a thatch layer that is going to lend a natural lush look to the pet friendly artificial grass.
Benefits of Pet Friendly Artificial Grass
There are many different benefits you are going to get when you decide to go with installing artificial turf for dogs. The special pet friendly artificial grass has a system that is going to cater to the different needs of your pet. Some of the benefits you are going to find with the artificial grass include:
- Pet Pro (the brand of pet friendly artificial grass from Artificial Grass Masters) is going to be cleaner than other turfs that you are going to find on the market today. The turf is going to keep your yard not just from getting yellow patches throughout it from the dog urine and is going to keep you with consistent green turf in your yard.
- You are going to get pet friendly artificial turf that is temperature controlled for each blade of grass. Your pets are going to have a safe and cool environment to run on throughout your yard.
- With this artificial turf for dogs, you are going to cut down on the heavy lifting you have to do with a regular lawn. You are going to have to do very low maintenance with an artificial lawn. You can simply enjoy your yard for many years to come without the unwanted tasks of cutting and watering your grass week after week.
- Bugs and other unwanted pest do not think synthetic turf is very appealing. They are going to stay away and make summer great for your pets and even for yourself.
Schedule Your Appointment Today at