It’s a brand-new year, and that means all kinds of changes. You might have some resolutions you’re determined to keep…you might want to switch careers…or maybe you just want your home décor to reflect the change of seasons. Well, whatever the reason may be, we’ve come up with some reasons why artificial turf in Mesa is a great choice for you and your family this year!
- It’s made from recycled components. Think about how many hundreds, even thousands, of gallons of water you’ve used just in the last year. And how much gasoline, oil, and other products have been directly or indirectly involved with your lawn irrigation? As a dyed-in-the-wool environmentalist, I’m sure you’re already aware of the waste we contribute to landfills each time we change our lightbulbs or recycle our newspapers. Well, unlike your grass lawn, artificial turf will never need watering. No more wasted resources there!
- Fake turf is easy to install. If you’re planning on doing some redecorating this spring but don’t really know where to start, keep reading. You’ll be glad to know that it’s actually very simple for a professional crew to come out and lay artificial turf in any area you want. In fact, depending on the size of your lawn, they can probably have it done within a day!
- Your kids will love it. Have you tried going to the park recently? If so, then no doubt you’ve noticed that most cities now require natural grass fields for all athletic play spaces – even baseball diamonds. However, with fake turf, everything is an option! Kids can engage in a wide range of activities without stepping foot on actual soil or grass.
- Artificial turf looks just as good as real grass, but lasts longer. We all know how much work it takes to keep a lawn looking pristine…you have to fight weeds and insects constantly. And if you aren’t careful, you’ll be stuck mowing your lawn every week or two during the summer! With artificial turf in Mesa, all you need to do is hose it down once a month.
- It’s safe for kids and pets. When you have children or furry friends running around outside, anything that can prevent them from coming into contact with dangerous chemicals has got to be a good thing…right? That’s exactly why so many parents are choosing fake turf these days – it’s completely chemical-free!
- Artificial turf requires much less water than natural grass …which means lower bills! The drought conditions here in Arizona are nothing new – we’ve been fighting them for years now. But what most people don’t realize is that their grass lawns are one of the biggest culprits for wasting water. Let that sink in for a minute.
- It can even help keep your home cooler …which means more energy savings! Many people don’t realize why their homes become so unbearably hot during summer months…but here’s the deal – direct sunlight on any surface will cause it to heat up, which makes everything around it warm up as well. By installing artificial turf to cover your lawn, you’ll be reducing solar radiation and keeping things much more comfortable when you’re outside with the family!
Contact Artificial Grass Masters at (602) 691-5227 if you’re interested in getting artificial turf.