Insurance is a topic that we could talk about all day with Blake Doten from The Insurance Team in Phoenix AZ. Whether it’s auto insurance or home insurance, it seems like everyone has their own story when it comes to choosing their coverage. Making it an important thing to have proper guidance for your needs to acquire all the coverage insurance details.
Therefore, we wish to answer both these questions: How does auto insurance work? Does Auto insurance in Phoenix, AZ work differently?
Knowing the average cost and the insurance coverage
Drivers in Arizona must carry at least $15,000 in liability coverage. It’s the cheapest option, but you could end up paying a lot if you get into an accident.
Auto insurance in Phoenix, Arizona has some unique features that make auto coverage different from other states. Some of these differences include:
- You do not have to own a car to qualify for auto insurance. However, if you are a resident of Phoenix, you may be able to purchase a policy without any driving experience. This means that you can still get liability insurance even though you don’t have a driver’s license.
- If you are under 25 years old, you cannot apply for a standard auto insurance policy. Instead, you must first purchase a young driver’s policy.
- There are several types of policies that you can choose from. One type is called “no-fault.” This type of policy requires no proof of financial responsibility. Other policies require proof of financial responsibility (i.e., a certificate of completion).
- Your deductible amount determines how much money you pay out of pocket before your insurer starts paying. A low deductible will mean a higher cost at the end of the year but will help reduce the overall amount of money spent throughout the year.
- Your premium rate is determined based upon a number of factors including age, gender, marital status, occupation, past claims history, credit score, and driving record.
Checking your driving history and your insurance liability limits
Auto insurance works differently than most people think. Most people believe that car insurance pays for your car and liability coverage protects you if you hurt someone else while driving. In reality, insurance only covers damages caused by accidents. If you don’t have enough insurance to cover those additional costs, then you won’t be able to afford repairs or treatment costs of bodily injury.
Personalized quotes provided by The Insurance Team (NMLS# 956406) can help you learn more about auto insurance in Phoenix, AZ, and to check if you can obtain above-average rates due to a clean driving record.. contact us today. Blake Doten can help you find affordable rates besides providing other services such as:
- Home Loans
- Financial Services
There is always a way to have comprehensive coverage to solve questions about your insurance content and be protected with affordable car insurance, either visit their location at 5701 W Talavi Blvd, Unit 150, Glendale, AZ 85306 or call them at (602) 610-1677.