Buying a house is exciting but also very stressful. The last thing you want is to get stuck with a bad mortgage loan or worse, a bad bank. Payment requirements, eligibility requirements, and many loan scenarios can be better managed with experts in mortgage loans.
Mortgage loans are the most common type of financing used to purchase homes. They allow homeowners to borrow funds from a lender at a low-interest rate over a period of time. If you plan on buying a new home soon, you should start looking into your options now by contacting Aaron Kerscher from the team of Fairway Mortgage (NMLS #1012304).
Ways in which Homebuyers in Gilbert can benefit from a Mortgage Loan
- A mortgage loan allows homeowners to borrow money and use that money to pay off other debts or simply save for something they want. In order to qualify for this kind of loan, the borrower has to have enough income and sufficient assets to cover the amount borrowed over time.
- Because the interest rate charged on a mortgage loan is based on the risk involved, it usually fluctuates according to the current economic situation. This means that if the economy is doing well, the interest rate goes down; whereas if the economy is going through a recession, the interest rate increases.
- If you are looking for a mortgage loan, it is best to get your application approved before rates start rising again.
- You should determine how much you need to borrow and then calculate what percentage of your monthly income you could afford to pay back each month. Once you know how much you can afford to pay each month, you will be able to find the right lender who offers the lowest interest rate possible.
- When applying for a mortgage loan, make sure that you disclose everything about yourself and your financial status. This includes any credit card debt you may have, whether you own a house already, and the type of property you wish to purchase.
- Make sure that the lender you choose is reputable. They should not only offer competitive rates but also provide excellent customer service.
Going beyond what a loan program can do with Fairway Mortgage
Aaron Kerscher has counseled thousands of people and families on how best to buy or refinance their homes. He knows what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to buying or refinancing a house. His expertise allows him to save clients hundreds of dollars in interest charges and fees. Among the loans options, the team can assist with:
- Purchase or Refinance
- FHA & VA Mortgages
- Renovation Loans
- Physician Loans
If you want to learn more about how to get the most out of your mortgage, contact Aaron and the team at Fairway Mortgage today at 8767 East Vía de Ventura Suite 120, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, by calling the following telephone number (623) 400-8666. Don’t let this economic opportunity escape!