There’s a reason why everyone is talking about solar energy and the benefits of producing your power. We’re going to go over some of the most important reasons why now is the best time to invest in solar panels.
Now is the best time for you to invest in solar panels
ADH Solar and HOA offer several products and services to help you reduce the amount of money you pay on your residential monthly bill and ADH Solar’s trained technicians provide information to commercial buildings that use a numerous amount of electricity. Check out these reasons why now is the best time for you to invest in solar panels if you are in Phoenix.
Phoenix has an abundant amount of sunlight
- With an average of 211 clear days per year, Phoenix is the sunniest large city in the United States. Solar panels in Phoenix can be more efficient than solar panels in any other big city with 85 percent sunshine, thanks to 3,872 hours of sunshine your electricity bill might be reduced by up to 100%.
- Due to a high amount of sunlight and a low amount of shade trees, Phoenix is a great area to go solar.
- The largest portion of your household’s expenses is spent on energy. Electricity is required to power your home’s cooling, heating, lighting, and security systems, as well as appliances. Installing solar panels decreases your reliance on the national grid while also saving you money on home maintenance. Adding high-quality solar energy storage devices to a home’s solar system allows many people to go completely solar.
Arizona’s Tax Incentives
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: If you build your solar energy system before the end of 2022, you can lower your federal taxes payable by 26% of the entire solar installation cost thanks to an extension of the Federal Investment Tax Credit (also known as the Federal Solar Tax Credit). The value of the solar tax credit will decrease after 2022.
- Arizona Residential Solar Energy Tax Credit: If you purchased a residential solar system in Arizona, you are eligible for a 25% state solar tax credit. A personal income tax discount of up to $1,000 is available as part of the incentive.
- Energy Equipment Property Tax Exemption: Solar installation in Phoenix is also free from sales tax, and you won’t have to pay a higher sales tax owing to the increasing value of your home in Phoenix, Arizona, thanks to the Energy Equipment Property Tax Exemption.
- Solar Equipment Sales Tax Exemption: Property owners in Arizona are also eligible for a 100 percent sales tax exemption on qualified solar energy equipment. Solar water heaters and rooftop solar panels are examples of such technology.
If you are in Phoenix, Solar also makes a great investment for you and your family with:
- Electric bills are lower and there are no price increases.
- Your home will have a higher resale value.
- A rate of return that rises in line with the cost of living.
- Use of electricity guilt-free for comfort and convenience
- If you sell your house, you won’t have to worry about your solar lease.
Ready to start?
For these reasons, have you decided to reduce your monthly bill by investing in solar panels in Phoenix? Contact August Heiss of ADH Solar at (623) 244-4040. He can help you with this matter.