Solar panels are becoming increasingly popular, and they are one of the most environmentally responsible solutions for households. A solar panel is an enclosure of electrically linked solar cells that turn sunlight into energy. Switching to solar energy offers numerous benefits, including the ability to save money while helping the environment, but it also has certain drawbacks due to the location of your home and weather conditions.
Top 10 Solar Panel Terms Surprise Homeowners Need to Know
Expert solar panel services are available from ADH Solar and HOA.com. They serve the Surprise and Phoenix Metropolitan Areas with commercial and residential services. If you live in Surprise, Arizona, and are contemplating solar panels for your home, you should be aware of the following terminology.
- The word refers to the energy that originates from sources that have little or no negative impact on the environment. Natural and renewable energy sources are typically used for this type of energy.
- An energy audit is a procedure in which a homeowner determines how much energy their home or company consumes. It will save the user a significant amount of money and energy in the long term.
- It is a solar panel array that is built on the ground or on land. Solar panels are mounted in this manner for utility-scale and large-scale solar installations. Significant power facilities that produce solar energy for a large number of homes and businesses are among them.
- This is the contract that the homeowner and the local utility provider signed. The contract is designed to allow the homeowner to connect their solar system to the electrical grid.
- It is a technique that uses semiconducting materials to absorb electrons from the sun to transform solar light into electrical power. Each solar module is made up of several solar cells that generate electricity.
Peak Sun Hours
- The peak hours refer to the quality of sunlight absorbed by the solar panels, not the amount of time they are exposed to sunshine. They are the hours of the day when the sunshine intensity per square meter is 1,000 watts.
- When we talk about renewable energy, we’re talking about the energy that originates from natural sources that replenish themselves over time. Wind, solar, tidal, and geothermal heat are examples of renewable energy sources.
- It is the electricity that is produced by capturing the sun’s energy. Solar panels capture energy from the sun and convert it to electricity, allowing the power to be created immediately.
- This is a firm that offers solar technology to both residential and commercial customers. The majority of these businesses will offer solar items from one or more manufacturers.
- Solar storage, often known as a battery, is a system of high-capacity rechargeable battery banks that aid in the storing of excess energy generated by solar panels. Even after nighttime or when sunshine is absent, the batteries ensure that you have electricity.
ARE YOU READY TO BUY SOLAR PANELS?
You may be considering purchasing a solar panel now that you have a better understanding of the top 10 Solar Panel phrases. ADH Solar‘s August Heiss can assist you with this. He is a skilled technician with an in-depth understanding of each product, allowing him to complete the task correctly the first time. Call (623) 244-4040 to make an appointment right now.