Artificial grass is gaining popularity and has a reputation for being environmentally benign because it does not require water, fertilizer, or mowing. Furthermore, the most recent type of artificial grass often appears natural enough to fool us.
A sod grass and artificial turf have one thing in common: they both provide quick delight. You don’t have to wait weeks for grass seed to germinate, develop, and fill in before seeing a beautiful new lawn. Aside from the excitement of an instantly beautiful yard, artificial grass has several advantages over a sod lawn.
Why you should have Artificial turf instead of sod?
Artificial Grass Masters and HOA.com both have experts who can assist you with this. They are accommodated with precision and dependability. The following are some of the advantages of artificial turf over sod.
Consider the Installation Cost
– Because natural grass is particularly sensitive during its early growth period, there isn’t much you can do to reduce the expense of putting sod without sacrificing quality. Artificial grass, on the other hand, has choices for lowering installation costs. Recycling grass is one approach to cutting installation costs while maintaining the overall aesthetic of your landscaping.
Consider Long-Term Maintenance
– Artificial grass does require some maintenance, such as watering to remove dirt or cooling the surface, but it is substantially less expensive in terms of both time and money than natural sod. With regular maintenance, synthetic turf should last eight to 10 years. While a patch may be required on occasion if the grass has been subjected to significant wear and tear, it is usually a straightforward remedy compared to needing to replace sod.
Consider environmental issues.
– While natural grass helps to minimize airborne pollution while also replenishing oxygen, it necessitates a lot of water to keep it green. Artificial turf does require some water to keep it cool, but it also cuts down on your overall water consumption.
The emphasis is on health and safety.
– For example, sod is more likely to develop tiny holes and divots, which can cause trips and falls. It’s also more likely to attract pollinators like bees, as well as vermin-like snakes. Synthetic grass has a high level of safety because it does not cause allergies. You can also increase the level of safety by having padding installed beneath the synthetic field.
Consider the aesthetics
– While many types of natural blade damage can be healed, restoring a damaged lawn to its previous state takes time. Synthetic grass requires less upkeep and stays lush and green all year. You can also select kinds that are similar to the natural grass found in your area. Although natural grass appears to be a superior alternative, synthetic turf frequently outperforms natural grass in terms of ease of maintenance and cost.
Do you need some help deciding whether to go with artificial turf or sod?
Choosing the correct surface for your lawn or sports arena is a big issue that usually boils down to artificial grass vs. sod. Artificial Grass Masters Joshua Apodaca will discuss some of the advantages of each. He will also assist you in determining which option is ideal for your scenario. Call him right now at (602) 691-5227 to make an appointment.