In this day and age, solar energy is one of the most popular renewable sources of energy in the world. Not only is solar energy environmentally friendly, but it’s also a great investment. Solar technology has come a long way. In recent years, solar technology has improved by leaps and bounds.
When it comes to solar energy, Phoenix is one of the best cities in the US to invest in. For a long time, solar panels were seen as a luxury for homeowners who could afford to shell out big bucks for an installation. But thanks to recent advancements in technology and falling prices for solar equipment, that’s no longer the case.
One of the best things about solar panels is that they can be installed pretty much anywhere. If you have a sunny spot on your roof, you can probably install solar panels. The sunniest parts of Phoenix are ideal for solar panels, so if you live in this city, you’re in luck!
The sunniest parts of Phoenix are ideal for solar panels. In fact, there are now several great reasons why getting solar for your Phoenix home in 2022 is a smart move. Here are just a few:
1) SOLAR IS A GREAT WAY TO SAVE MONEY ON YOUR ENERGY BILLS. In fact, solar panels can reduce your energy costs by up to 50%. That’s a lot of money that you can save over the lifetime of your solar system.
2) SOLAR HELPS YOU REDUCE YOUR RELIANCE ON FOSSIL FUELS AND CONTRIBUTES TO CLEANER AIR. Solar energy is a clean energy source, unlike dirty fuels like coal and oil, solar energy doesn’t produce any harmful emissions that can damage the environment. In fact, when you buy solar panels for your home, you’re actually helping to fight climate change.
3) INSTALLING SOLAR INCREASES THE VALUE OF YOUR HOME. One study from the National Association of Realtors found that homes with solar panels sell for about $17,000 more than homes without them. So, if you ever decide to sell your home, having solar installed will give you a significant return on your investment.
4) SOLAR PANELS ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE AFFORDABLE EVERY DAY. According to research from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), the cost of solar energy has dropped by about 73% since 2009 and there’s no indication that this trend will slow down anytime soon. In fact, solar is already more affordable than other forms of renewable energy, like wind or geothermal. That means that buying solar today is a lot cheaper than it was just a few years ago.
5) SOLAR ENERGY IS A RENEWABLE RESOURCE. Unlike fossil fuels like coal and oil, the sun will continue to shine long after we run out of them. This makes solar a sustainable source of energy that can be used for generations to come.
If you’re interested in getting solar for your home, be sure to contact a solar installer soon. The sooner you install solar panels, the sooner you can start saving money on your energy bills. As we come into 2022, technology has come a long way in recent years, solar prices are dropping, and solar incentives are increasing. Now is the time to act.
Schedule an appointment at (623) 244-4040.